• Vogue 9171

    I loved the look of this tunic on the model, not so much on me. However I love the fabric so much, […]

  • Simplicity 1199

    My original plan was to make Butterick 6136, but it turned out I didn’t have enough fabric […]

  • Vogue 8817

    This pattern was very easy to sew. It took me no time at all to make it. The curved hem can be […]


  • My Etsy Shop

    I have added a bunch of items I have made to my Etsy shop. I have some great coupons just for my […]

  • Cake Mix Issues

    I never posted about my daughter’s Frozen birthday cake. That is because it was a disaster! […]

  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nunchuks

    I made some nunchuks using foam noodles, TMNT Duck tape and gimp. Related posts:Teenage Mutant […]