Candace Duffy Jones
Highly organized and methodical video editor with 3+ years of experience in video production, editing, and post-production with an MFA in craft editing. Seeking an entry-level position as a video editor to apply my skills and knowledge to create high-quality videos that engage and inform audiences.
Apr 2023 – Sep 2023
PEG Access Technician
Town of Goffstown, Goffstown, NH
- Assisted P.E.G. Access Coordinator and P.E.G. Access Education Technician in all aspects of GTV operations.
- Facilitated three studio shows, several video productions, and live broadcast switching of various events.
- Created engaging and informative videos using motion graphics and compositing techniques.
- Improved quality of videos and graphics, redesigning four shows.
- Accomplished post-processing tasks for many events for re-broadcasting and online use.
Sep 2020 – May 2021
Essentials of Survival, – Short Film
- Managed all aspects of video production, from pre-production to post-production.
- Directed a cast of seven while adhering to COVID-19 safety measures.
- Won Reale Film Festival Bi-monthly Award (March/April 2022).
- Selected for the Boston Independent Film Awards 2021.
Jul 2020 – Aug 2020
No Zebras – Educational Video
- Edited a 40-minute orientation video for the Sexual Violence Prevention & Education program at Keene State College.
- Enhanced audio quality and color-corrected low-quality webcam footage.
- Delivered updated edit with new footage in January 2021.
MFA Film Editing
Ravensbourne University, London
BA Film Production
Keene State College, Keene, NH
3.97 GPA Summa Cum Laude
BA Graphic Design
Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH
FAA Remote Pilot
Sep 2011 – May 2016
Boy Scouts of America, Manchester, NH
- Held 4 different positions for NH Pack 104 – Den Leader, Popcorn Kernel, Advancements Chair, and Camp Leader.
- Managed weekly den activities, tracked rank requirements monthly, and organized fundraising events.
- Ensured accurate recording of scout ranks each month and facilitated yearly summer camp sign-ups.
Video Editing Software: Premiere Pro, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve
Graphic Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator
Live Broadcasting Tools: vMix, TriCaster, OBS
Programming Languages: HTML, CSS, Python
3D Software: Unreal Engine, Blender, Cinema4D